Welcome to Contractor Profits
My name is Dan Hensley, and you have found an honest opportunity to expand or start a business. Because it’s my line of work (and it’s a winner), I can personally vouch for the integrity of the product and the manufacturer, as well as the profit potential for you. I hope you’ll take the time to explore this ground floor opportunity to establish your place in a growth business. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. I am looking for hard-working people willing to build an independent profession, just like I did.
Call me, Dan Hensley, at 913-294-2550 Conklin Roof Coating Systems
Give me the opportunity to explain
the low-overhead and high profit potential
In my last year of college, I started promoting and installing the company’s acrylic roof coatings. If you’re a roofer, or contractor, you probably know what they are. If you’re not, you’ll immediately grasp the beauty and simplicity. Roof coatings
are acrylic sprays, applied directly to existing roofs, making them watertight, and immediately energy-saving. It’s an alternative to roof repair and roof replacement. You can be trained even if you have never laid a roof. This is the fastest growing niche in the construction industry.I’ve grown my business
to offer Conklin’s full range of roofing systems, and I now own and operate the equipment. My first roofs are still going strong in spite of harsh Midwest weather, which gives me credibility with customers and folks like you who are considering this business.
- Are you a roofing contractor, or are you thinking about it?
- Are you a contractor, or hoping to start in that line of work?
- Are you a home remodeler? Read on to expand or begin your business.
- Are you a painter? Discover how complementary roof coating systems are to that work.
- Want a jumpstart into a new, lucrative profession?
can start a roof coating business, or add the product using brushes, rollers and sprayers. No tear off! This product is poised to overtake normal roof repair. You know that roofs eventually fail. It’s a constantly replenishing market for your business. A general contractor
who is highly-motivated can offer what is virtually a new roof in a fraction of the time it takes for a traditional replacement roof. You can keep your crews busy year round.
In the remodeler business
you will see more residential work, and the commercial and industrial markets are wide-open. Your competitors may have moved into roofing. Get out in front of them.For painters
, this is a commonsense extension of your current work. Many of the installation techniques mirror your current skills. You have ladders and vehicles. You’ll need products and training, and we can get you both.The jumpstart:
Conklin trains contractors, hands-on, and follows up with marketing support, equipment acquisition, and ongoing advice. I distribute the roof coating systems, and have a sincere interest in your consistent success.Tap into two immediate trends
The number of innovations is growing:
- Our roof coating systems are reflective, which makes them energy saving. We see nothing but growth in the energy-efficiency and “green” movements.
- Owners are hanging on to existing buildings longer, rather than build new. Acrylic roof coatings enable building and homeowners to avoid a replacement roof.
- Elastomeric Roof Coatings
- Metal Roof Coatings
- Equinox Low-Temp Roofing System
- Single Ply System
- Flat Roof Coatings
- Polyurethane Foam Roofing
- PUMA One-Coat Roofing System
- Reinforced Ply Systems
- Rubber Roof Coating
Call me, Dan Hensley, at 913-294-2550
to learn about these roof systems and the opportunity.
Let’s team up in Dallas, Ft Worth, San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Las Vegas, Little Rock and Indianapolis.